The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

[multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) Empty
PostSubject: [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)   [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 8:28 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Ulrich Stern 
Universe: Code Lyoko
Canon or Original: Animated Canon Only. There was a season 5 which was live action. 

Character Image: 
For storyline purposes, I will be using his season 3&4 appearance for the profile. 
His appearance will change day to day for the storyline. 

[multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) Hqdefault

Ulrich dress style is as laid back as you can get. He typically wears jeans that are baggy at the bottom and cover his white sneakers. He favors darker colors T-shirts, often times dark green. Over his T-shirt he wears a lighter green/tan jacket with pockets on the front and a small red patch on the left shoulder side. His hair is the type of messy where he can add a small bit of gel and brush it forward and it is styled perfectly.

Storyline Specific Information: 

Life after Lyoko:

• Ulrich Stern and his friends defeated Xana while Ulrich and Yumi were both still attending Kadic. (Ulrich in 8th grade, Yumi in 9th) However, for storyline purposes, Xana was defeated while Yumi was at College and Ulrich was a student at Kadic. This allows for the storyline to flow for the given plot, and allows the characters to be older.
  • While Ulrich attended Kadic, he was a dorm student. Now, Ulrich will be attending college from home. This is a plot twist since Yumi always commuted from home, and will now be the dorm student.
  • Ulrich will know a small amount of English for the storyline
  • This storyline will allow Ulrich to finally admit his feeling for Yumi. This will happen eventually throughout the storyline, since Yumi is studying abroad in Germany. More specifically, Yumi chose to surpise Ulrich and study abroad at Ulrich's University. Ulrich will see Yumi on his first day of classes and be shocked.

Additional Information:  

• Ulrich Studied high school at Kadic Academy, which is a school in France.
  • Ulrich is a Samurai on Lyoko. Lyoko is a virtual world made by Franz Hopper. This became the home of Xana, an evil computer program. Ulrich would go to Lyoko and fight via scanners connected to a Super Computer located in an abandoned factory.
  • Ulrich speaks French and German. 
  • Major Soccer Star at school

Source: (my mind)  N/A

RP Sample: 

Ulrich wanted to tell Yumi his true feelings for her, however he had missed his chance. He had said his final goodbyes and was waving to his friends as yellow car he was sitting in slowly pulled out of the parking lot at Kadic. His father was driving, as usual, and his mother sat in the front passenger seat.

The more he waved, the more distance grew between him and his friends as the car traveled. Eventually he could no longer see his friends. He closed his eyes and thought of all the memories he and they had shared through his high school years. No one would ever know that he and his friends were responsible saving the world from Xana. This would be a memory he would never let go of. Although it was a dangerous task, he was grateful. Lyoko had brought a group of friends together that were made up of people who would have never found themselves speaking else wise.

Yumi was one of these people. He had first met her in a sparring battle while in class. She was the only one to show up when Jim opened up classes. However, he was the one who asked her to Lyoko because he knew she could fight. Ulrich looked down at his cell phone, and wanted to so desperately call Yumi and tell her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He never could. 

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 12th August 2015, 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)   [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 4:04 am

Storyline Specific Information: What is the plot for this storyline? You've given me background information, but what exactly will be happening in this roleplay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)   [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 10:47 am

I added a bullet in blue, if this isn't enough, please let me know. Also, my intention was for that to not be background information, but what was changed from the Canon version vs the storyline version since this does alter from the original series.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)   [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 4:48 am

Looks great, thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)   [multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[multiverse][relaxed] Ulrich Stern (slightly Modified)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top