The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 4:59 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nscamkIxb91tzr4xa_540

He shrugged at her surprise, seemingly resigned. He didn't want any business with her, but one look to the others and another to the queen was telling him to regroup. Since VesVes seemed to express the same hatred towards the queen, he assumed she would be the logical choice. He knew what she was capable of and she knew of his skills. If anything were to happen or if Nehelenia chose to attack, they could work together... somewhat. He hoped so.

There was no going back from his words though so he walked closer to the smaller girl, awkwardly stopping at a reasonable distance, but close enough to fight everyone who'd try to attack any of them.

“Where's your pack, kid?”

It was rare to see one of the girls without the other brats but then again, his own companions weren't usually far either. What the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 5:30 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 4141172393
Cyprine straightened her posture as Eudial approached. She had never disliked Eudial the way Mimete had but they weren't friends either. In the Death Busters organization, all were co-workers with strictly professional relationships, despite whatever "bonding" activities Professor Tomoe (Germatoid) tried to foist upon them all, like Twister. 

She greeted Eudial cordially with a nod. "No, for better or worse it seems Tellu and Viluy are not here. I did notice your blatant attempts to not notice who is though," gauging Eudial's facial expression. The other woman seemed to equal Cyprine's own exasperation at Mimete's revival though stronger feelings burned underneath.

In her peripherals, she noticed the others starting to group together. Eudial wouldn't make for bad company with her analytical skills, though the woman in gold attempting to wrangle some...senshi-like(?) individuals as well as an ice creature seemed to possess great power as did the Queen who was arguing with two fiery young individuals. 
C: Ptilol, what do you think of those two women? I think both could be helpful should our former co-workers (likely) prove incompetent. I'd rather not reveal you until it becomes necessary, but we can always get ourselves off of this island if need be.

P: I don't know what you see in the metal-clad woman with weird hair, she seems too forceful to work with.  But the queen definitely seems to be quite formidable. Let's hear what Eudial has to go on for now. Mimete will be over soon

C: Oh yes.

"It seems--" but she was cutoff by the outburst of Mimete and the usually overly dramatic entrance.
She tried to maintain a neutral expression at Ptilol's groan.

When Mimete quieted herself, Cyprine replied once more. 
"The Electric Witches Warp manual had been misplaced at the time. The lab had a strange way of swallowing things, if you both remember. In any case, it seems some great power has resurrected those who were defeated by the Sailor Senshi over time, considering how many times I've heard Sailor Moon in conversation sound bites from across the beach, but I can't discern any reasonable purpose. Whoever or whatever has done this should not be taken lightly, given the power necessary to return this many beings to life. I however do not think it was the Sailor Senshi themselves"
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:27 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Nehell12

Nehellenia was not really wanting to fight not now. Well maybe she was lying if she said that out loud, but she needed to figure out what the hell she was doing on the beach. She caught a glance at Galaxia. Damn her Nehelenia thought. Nehelenia was not one to like the sun, but here she was on a beach. She was more curious to see what Hawks Eye and VesVes were doing here and why they seemed so quick to turn away from her.

Sure she had been rough on them, but if they had not disobeyed her orders, the situation could have been avoided. The past was in the past, wasn’t it?

Nehelenia watched as VesVes and Hawks Eye walked off, after threatening to beat her up. Nehelenia sucked in a breath and caught up to the two and said in a most devious voice, hinting at her anger.

“Do my eyes and ears deceive me, you dare defy your Queen. And here I was willing to give you another chance, a fresh start, to work with me and figure out what the hell we are doing here and you defy me so bluntly,” she said as she tried to summon her powers, but to her surprise she was unsuccessful, the shock clearly written on her face as she stared at Hawks Eye and VesVes.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 7:59 pm

Mimete was more than willing to play along with Cyprine's claim that the manual for the Witches Electric Warp was missing. In fact, the manual was included among the pile of Eudial's belongings when Mimette was cleaning out the red-head's locker, and she had flipped through it once or twice, but it was exactly the right height to level out the wobbly shorter leg on her desk. That was where it had stayed after a cursory glance--although apparently Tellu had rescued it at some point to read it. She seemed to know a heck of a lot about the device before she unplugged the blasted thing.

Eudial actually addressing her was more than enough to turn off Mimete's current melodramatic lamenting. They weren't going to thrust her away! She didn't have to figure out any of these new people! This was excellent news for Mimete--just enough to keep her quiet and at least attempting to pay attention to the conversation when Cyprine continued.

"Stupid sailor soldiers!" she huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "And I was about to beat them, too!"

That was definitely a matter of interpretation bordering on an abuse of creative license, but it was unlikely that the other Witches 5 would contradict Mimete's statement outright. She was always more likely to be shrugged off with a roll of their eyes. She couldn't even begin to comprehend just how much of a young annoyance most of the others considered her. And knowing that wouldn't have improved relations between the group, anyway.

"Whoever did this really could have done better with this beach," she commented. "I'm not even wearing a bathing suit!"

It would be so much harder to get a nice tan with this white lab coat on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 8:49 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 VesVes3_zpsswf7av2i

"I dunno," VesVes replied, shrugging in response to Hawk's Eye's question. Where were the others? She didn't see any of them on the beach. Although, she for some part, was glad. At least they were safe from the queen.

Speaking of the queen...

Ves's wariness turned to boiling anger at Nehellenia's speech. "You're not my Queen," she hissed, seeing nothing but red. At this point, she did not care about the potential consequences. She was too furious to care. "And I would rather jump off a cliff than work with you again! I serve another, and I would give my life for her, and for my friends!"

She braced herself for impact when Nehellenia tried to summon her powers, but when they didn't work, Ves was both surprised...and relieved. She grinned triumphantly. "Guess someone here ain't too--Chibiusa-chan?!" she gasped, upon glancing just to her right.

Now it was Ves' turn to be shocked. Not that she wasn't happy to see her friend, but something about her looked...different. Older. And did she go raid Aino-san's closet or something? she thought, upon catching sight of the dress. VesVes wanted to immediately go to her, to warn her of Nehellenia's presence...but something held her back.

Something was terribly, terribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 9:57 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 MD2xv3P

Eudial raised an intrigued brow. She never had problems locating manuals in the laboratory, but then again she kept everything in her locker and desk neatly organized, and always returned equipment to its respective cabinet. She didn't pay much attention to how the other witches organized their belongings, though sometimes she noticed that smaller objects seemed to mysteriously vanish and reappear in a new location a few hours later: she had once found an Erlenmeyer flask shoved carelessly into an empty Twister box which was also wedged between the microscope cabinet and wall for some reason. But that was aside the point at the moment, and Eudial quickly realized that Mimete's side-comments were just throwing the investigative effort into a side-tangent.

“Mimete, please...” the red-haired woman sighed, “Stay focused.”

This girl needs to get her priorities straight. How can she even think about swimming and wearing cute bathing suits when there are far more concerning matters at hand!?

As usual, Eudial shrugged off Mimete's fruitless attempt to add depth to the conversation and returned her full attention to the relevant parts of the discussion. “Anyway... Cyprine, I thank you for providing your insight on the current situation and completely agree with your statements.”

Eudial placed her thumb and index finger thoughtfully against her chin and was soon in deep thought.

If Mimete's comment about the Witches Electric Warp is an accurate representation of what happened to her, I—no, [we] arrived to this place some time after we died or were trapped, suggesting that I [did] perish in my accident and that Mimete is [not] behind his phenomenon—though she is an indirect cause for my presence...Thanks a lot, you little brat.

She couldn't help but give the scatterbrained girl a scornful eye.

Moving on...Cyprine suggested the possibility of an external force which, based on her gathered snippets of information, seems very plausible and should not be overlooked, as it is far too coincidental to have this many people—and quite a diverse bunch too!—waking up to discuss Sailor Moon. Though these findings are an excellent start to our analysis, several questions still remain unanswered. Why did so many people familiar with Sailor Moon appear on this beach...and for what purpose? Why is it that some individuals, like Tellu and Viluy, appear to be absent while others are present? And where exactly are we?

After a long and reflective pause Eudial finally spoke up, of course addressing Cyprine again.

“If your suspicions of an external force are correct, Cyprine, there seems to be no defined pattern of logic to explain why certain individuals were chosen over others...” As Eudial said this, her eyes pointed Cyprine toward Mimete, a glance she soon covered up with examples. At least something to keep Mimete from noticing anyway. “For instance, there is a child and a monster among what appears to be nobility—Er, those two women sure shriek like monarchs anyway.” Eudial sighed in relief, thankful that she need not reason with those two powerful women.

“...Continuing, it also seems that other individuals on this beach recognize each other and may have even once worked together, just like us. But are these beings also members of the living dead?—And, if Tellu and Viluy aren't here, did they die too or are they now in charge of the laboratory? Either way, it does not matter. But if we can pinpoint why we were chosen over Viluy and Tellu—assuming that we are able to confirm their absence from this presumably remote location—then we could use the information to our advantage to get out of here while we are still young and sane. However, running off without first establishing a plan would be suicide, don't you think? Even without an apparent intention, a force capable of reviving a small population should not be taken lightly as you pointed out earlier,” she reiterated.  

Testing a hypothesis of this magnitude was never an easy task, Eudial knew this all too well. And since she usually ended up being the witch to plan well in advanced, she figured that Mimete and Cyprine expected her to outline a few of her concerns before any more time could be wasted standing around. Taking a deep breath, Eudial prepared to give her lengthy proposal. Hopefully Cyprine and Mimete would hear her out to the end, or at least find some inspiration to provide her with better suggestions.  

“As far as planning goes, I believe there are a few concerning factors that we must prioritize before they become an issue. The biggest obstacle I foresee is sustaining our health—lives—long enough to reach the conclusion. Sure, we may feel fine at the moment, but what happens when thirst, fatigue, and hunger settle in? We know absolutely nothing about the composition of this place—what is toxic, what isn't—and unfortunately cannot just run back to the laboratory to send material samples through the powder diffractometer...RIGHT, MIMETE?” Eudial suddenly raised her voice to see if the younger girl was following along; she wasn't worried about Cyprine.

“...Though we might be able to build our own—or at least create something that operates on a similar principal depending on the resources we can obtain from this unknown locality. Not once do I doubt our capabilities as scientists, yet I fear that in most circumstances we may be limited to qualitative analysis until we are able to establish a new standard.

The next thing to consider—which if known, may or may not alleviate my previous concern—is our absolute location. Are we even on Earth or are we on a parallel Earth—perhaps even in another dimension? And are we even in the same era? We cannot test or confirm any of these potential scenarios with our senses alone—especially if another being is responsible for this phenomenon—and therefore, should proceed with caution until we are more familiar with how things work around here. After all, reality could be an illusion.”

To signify the end of her long proposal, Eudial lowered her hand from its thoughtful position against her chin and looked between Mimete and Cyprine. “Do either of you have any questions, suggestions, objections, and/or additional tests to consider?” By either of you, Eudial meant Cyprine. As far as she was concerned, Mimete had nothing to important to contribute: she was still a deadweight.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 8:14 pm

[ [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 4210979809 My RP Header will eventually go here~ [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 4210979809 ]
Crow's brow twitched, consciousness returning slugglishly as she tried to place herself. She had given up. She stopped struggling, lost to her own plan, torn apart after being pulled into a black hole of her own requisition. She should be dead - worse than dead - and yet her senses returned to her. As she lifted herself to her hands and knees she felt the sand beneath her, the sun on her back, and the heat surrounding her, and for a brief moment she wondered if black holes actually were wormholes, like she had so vehemently disagreed, or if somehow she had stumbled upon an afterlife, something else she had never thought possible. 

"Crow-san!

Her eyes flew open and she looked around, blinking against the light, finding her immediately. Siren. Tall and pale and dressed in her sailor uniform, just as when she had -- when Galaxia had -- when they had been separated. She was back. Crow pushed herself to her feet, stumbling momentarily as she caught her balance, thinking back on how difficult things had been when Siren was gone, how foolish she had acted, how stupid, but, beyond serving as a reminder of how utterly useless she was without her Rival, none of that mattered anymore. They were together again. She moved forward, towards Siren, boldly as she could in heels in the sand, fully intending to either hug the brave idiot for standing up to Sailor Galaxia or shout at her for leaving, when suddenly another voice cut in.

“Aluminum Siren! Lead Crow!,” Crow froze mid-step, any delusions that this was some impossible sort of heaven shattering like broken glass. “I don’t have the time for your shenanigans! Go spit in your socks and get over here already.”

Crow's gaze turned from Galaxia back to Siren, and followed Siren's own stare to Siren's naked wrists. Crow knew immediately what that meant - Siren was free! Galaxia could not hold her life against her anymore! They didn't have to follow Galaxia anymore, they could leave, they could find their own planet - one filled with all sorts of food to satisfy Siren's ridiculous habit. They could live normal lives, else chase their own goals, they could --

But noticing the weight around her own wrist told her that they couldn't. 

“You already killed me,” Siren returned bitterly. “I don’t have to follow your orders anymore.”

Crow, now unafraid for Siren's life, appreciated her rebellion. And if Galaxia started anything, Crow would back Siren up, regardless of what it meant.

An unexpected scream made Crow jump as an unidentified blue-white human-sized thing rocketed towards Siren. Her hands found her whip as she closed the distance between them, and prepared to attack the - the living snowwoman? A little less sure, she was prepared for a fight, regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 5:33 am

When Eudial started lecturing on their predicament on this beautiful, glorious beach, Mimete stifled a yawn. She felt more and more bleary-eyed with every passing sentence. If only there was some kind of striped comfy lounge chair, so she could lay out in the sun and doze away while Eudial droned on. This kind of science mumbo-jumbo just didn't capture her attention. Especially not on a beach. The sun, sand, and surf were much more attractive at the current moment than her former teammate's attempt to mentally return them to the dark Death Busters' laboratory.

Her eyes wandered over the unfamiliar figures clustered on the beach. Although there were a lot of different outfits--most of them pretty hideous--there seemed to be themes. Like they were all part of different designer's fashion collections from specific years.

"Do you guys notice how everyone kinda matches?" she commented aimlessly.

"Like those two in the weird armor and bikinis-slash-toga with the crazy hair. And all those guys in weird couture military suits. And the people who look kinda like underwear model catwalk sailor soldiers."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 12:00 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 TQbtDSL

Siren beamed at Crow when she finally woke up, but then she caught sight of Crow’s familiar bracelets and her heart plummeted. No. No, no, no, no, no. How come Crow still had those evil bracelets while Siren didn’t? It meant Galaxia could kill her… and Siren couldn’t have that. Part of her got the irrational thought to rip those things away, but that would be akin to killing Crow herself. She felt frustrated by this predicament.

And then she almost got a heart attack when she heard a high-pitched shriek. A… thing that looked like a woman made from ice glided toward her, looking cheerful. “What… what is this?” she asked in confusion. The woman exuded cold, but she looked pretty harmless. Actually, she looked kind of happy to have found Siren, which was… nice?

“Oh, hello!” she said politely. “What is your name? I am Sailor Aluminum Siren. It is very nice to meet you.”

She might be in an island in god-knows-where, with Galaxia probably about to enslave her and Crow again, but by god she knew her manners.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 12:31 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Girlfriend? Was that fashion disaster of a man calling him female? Zoisites eyes narrowed in anger as he turned slightly in Kunzite's embrace. Who did he think he was? Granted, it wasn't the first time someone had made comments about Zoisite's more...feminine features, but no one had ever outright insulted him like that. 

"You want our help yet you insult us," he seethed. "I suggest you leave us alone before you find yourself unable to do so."
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 12:46 pm

Rubeus looked at the person talking to him and looked closer, she was really a he...why couldn't he tell he would never know. "Hey hey...look I didn't get a good look at you man..I'm sorry ok...but if you really want me to leave then fine...I will get off this damn Island and go find Sailor Moon and her friends. Good luck to you four.." Rubeus then waved to them and begin to walk away mumbling, "GRRR stupid people..I try to be nice to them and they turn on me...well I hope they die on this island...me on the other hand needs to find someone I know or can maybe work with as long as they keep in line.." He was now starting to walk through the area away from all the others.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 3:37 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 0HwqMaL

"EEEEYYYIIIIAAAAA"

shrieked the Ice Dancer. She was about to answer her fellow blue now commorad when and there girl appeared.  The other girl didn't look as friendly, and was red. Also, she saw her grabbing her whip, which tossed her in a frenzy. The Snow Dancer knew that red meant fire, and placed her cold hands on Sailor Aluminum Siren. She his, feeling safe besides the fellow ice like looking girl. The Snow Dancer was so innocent. She associated colors with powers, without knowing much of anything else.

"Snow Dancer" she said quickly in a high pitched voice. She was stating her name.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 9:28 pm

There was a certain trepidation when she obviously was about to use her powers, Hawk's Eye not all too hot at the idea of suffering right here and there, on an island he didn't know, surrounded by people he didn't like.

He frowned when nothing happened, visibly relaxing.

"Our Queen? I never voted for you."

He hissed between his teeth, glaring at her. It would take thousand of years before he forgave that woman for what she had done to them. Alright, they had been human because of her spell, but it never gave her the right to treat them like that, or so he thought. They never deserved that, did they?

"What? The pink one is here too?"

He reacted to VesVes, though his eyes were still locked on the Queen. This was just right. The Queen, VesVes and one of those for whom his friends had died. Just great. He didn't dare move his gaze away from Nehelenia, so he couldn't actually understand what had shocked the little one so strongly.

"You better stay away, because I doubt you learned how to fight the hard way, Your Majesty."

He added to the queen, giving her a smile that showed his teeth.
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 3:11 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 4141172393
Cyprine and Ptilol took turns following the conversations in order to take in all of what Eudial was saying, though it was over-stated as usual.

"Thank you, Eudial, I agree with your assessment." Cyprine replied, only able to muster up a thin, professional smile. "However, there are three things to consider. First, to answer your inquiry about our other associates who are not present, they also perished due to the malfunctioning of their own experiments upon attempting to confront the Sailor Senshi, so all of us perished. Perhaps the force that brought us here did not have quite the reserves of power to resurrect all former adversaries of Sailor Moon, or selected us based upon some...undecipherable criteria.

Second,  it seems we weren't the only team of sorts to work against the Sailor Senshi, though the others seem to have different...approaches to our common enemy. Therefore I think we should proceed with caution around them, but be open to alliances with those of similar goals to ours."

While Mimete was looking at and commenting on the attire of the others on the beach, Cyprine attempted to signal to Eudial silently with her eyes that perhaps they could match Mimete up with one of the others on the beach while working across this tropical setting.

"Finally, I'd like to pose this question to both of you," she stated loudly with a dramatic pause to hopefully reign in Mimete's attention. "Can either of you access your Witch abilities?" she asked, trying to maintain a quizzical expression.

She thanked Ptilol for keeping her attention on the queen and noticing that the Queen was unable to use her powers. She had hypothesized that it affected everyone but figured Mimete would be eager to try it out, though the results could potentially backfire if Mimete tore off her lab coat to reveal no Witch attire underneath.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 11:03 pm

Nephrite watched as Rubeus finally left them alone, and turned his back on the man when he was far enough away. While it was interesting that he knew about the Sailor Senshi, there were more important things to be doing than talking to strangers.

"Zoisite," he said. "Come on, we shouldn't stick around here on this beach. We should get somewhere less open." The less eyes were on them the better.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 6:37 am

She wanted to pout at the way that the other Witches were ignoring her. She wandered behind them, shoulders slightly slumped, dramatically trudging through the sand in her impractical high heels. Every step she dragged a deep groove in the sand. She was just trying to help and be as nice as she knew how, and they were not acknowledging it. This was why she didn't like them when they were all working in the lab for the Death Busters.

When Cyprine commented about their powers, Mimete jumped at the chance to do something.

"Mimete will try!" she called, rushing forward from where she had been shuffling around and not paying attention.

But when her fingers closed around the collar of her lab coat and she tugged it, it did not fly off revealing her orange and black Witches 5 uniform. She frowned and pulled, the buttons straining slightly, but the fabric remained in place. The neckline slid with her continued use of force, almost exposing her chest, and she blushed bright red and smoothed the lab coat back into place, laughing nervously. If she wasn't able to reveal her Witch attire, she wasn't wearing anything else underneath this white jacket!

"It's not working!" she sniffled, tears glistening in her eyes once again. "I can't do it!"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 8:47 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Unzh0HE_zpshroiitzc

"Welcome," Sailor Ixalia called out, her voice amplified through chaos's magic. She floated down from where she had been observing the group in the sky. Several of the groups who had teammates had interesting dynamics, some getting along better than others. It would be interesting to see if they survived better on their own or not. 

"My name is Sailor Ixalia, and I am the one who brought you here." Her eyes flicked over her test subjects with disdain. Pitiful creatures. Most of them would end up dying on this island. "You may be curious as to why you are here. It is simple; I am running an experiment and you are my test subjects."

"Each and every one of you have failed to destroy Sailor Moon and her Senshi. I wish to know why. I have rescued you from deaths door and returned your powers." She waived her hand over the group, her power glowing a brilliant silver. The group below her would feel their powers returning to them and any weapons they once had appeared before them. 

"I have returned your powers to you, with some limitations of course. First of all, your powers will not work on me, I do not suggest trying, I may decide to take your life. If you were able to teleport or levitate, you no longer are able to do so."

"Your task is to make it to the other side of this island, no easy feat, as it is fraught with dangers. The first two groups to make it to the other side of the island will be allowed to return home, their lives intact. There are several maps hidden throughout the island, I suggest you find one as they will greatly help you on your question." 

"To make things a little more interesting, you have a time limit of 3 weeks to reach the other side of the island. If you can locate short cuts it will take you 2 weeks. If you make it to the check point past the deadline, you will be stuck on this island to rot away forever." Her hand glowed once more as she pointed towards the barrier that surrounding the beach. It glowed brightly for a moment before disappearing. 

"Your time starts now." As quickly as she appeared, Sailor Ixalia vanished from sight, leaving the group no time to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2015, 10:32 pm

"Eeeeyyiiiaa.....iiiaa..eeee!"

The snow dancer once again latched onto Sailor Aluminium Siren as a green women appeared in the sky. She didn't want to vanish again, but she knew she was probably the weakest among the small group she had formed with. The blonde surely looked to be in charge, while the other two were close. However, they all seemed to previously know one another.

"I don't want to rot!"
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 6:09 am

Mimete had been on the brink of tears with the discovery that her powers didn't work, but her sniffling and whining increased when Sailor Ixalia made herself known. This was all some kind of a challenge? Ugh, Mimete hated hard work! It no longer seemed like a relief to be free of the trapped darkness that Tellu left her in. Trudging across a dangerous island was not a beautiful and sandy beach vacation. She wasn't even cheered by the return of her powers.

At least she had teammates. Teammates with better work ethic than she had.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:07 pm

The return of his powers didn't really cheer him up. He looked at the torch his fingers were tightly clutched around but didn't see it as a good thing. He wasn't an experiment subject, less so for something as stupid as battling with Sailor Moon. Did anybody here have anything better than that to do with their lives? He looked around. Did they all want to kill the Sailor Soldier? If so, saying he had failed in killing her because his friends and he had changed their minds probably wasn't the best idea.

The problem was...

One look at his partners and he knew he was going to die. Funny how mundane it seemed now. 

His pride wouldn't made it through either if he was to team up with the queen and the kid.

What were those bad shows Fisheye loved to watch?

Hawk's Eye, the Queen and the Brat.

It should be the next Soap Opera.

"Kill me now."
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 3:44 pm

VesVes glared daggers at the Sailor Senshi floating above them all. This was supposed to be an experiment?! Oh hell no! Ves could feel her powers returning, and not the ones she wanted to return. She opened her mouth to yell at Sailor Ixalia that VesVes was in fact a Sailor Senshi, that once she got out she'd tell everyone what had happened. But she said nothing. If I were to just announce that I'm Sailor Vesta, I'd get jumped! These guys were enemies of Sailor Moon!

VesVes vowed one thing, though. She was not going to die. She would make sure that her group (well, more like her and Hawk's Eye) would make it out alive, and then she'd go to warn everyone about the second group, and tell them everything that happened.

"I'm not going to rot," she muttered. "I know the jungle."

Wait! If she had her powers, that meant Nehellenia had hers as well! Nehellenia did not seem happy at all about Ves defying her. I have to get out of here, now!

"Hawk's Eye! Ya coming or not?" Without another word, VesVes used her newfound agility and circus skills to leap right into the trees, scaling one of them without hesitation. Hawk's Eye was a bird; he could probably keep up.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 4:28 pm

With an over exaggerated sigh, Hawk's Eye put the small torch where he always used to put it when not fighting, they sprinted towards the jungle, jumping in the trees so he would be able to follow her. Though he had the circus training like anyone else and quite the agility that came with it, he was heavier than his companion of misfortune and thus chose bigger and stronger branches, slightly below VesVes' own to be able to follow her.

"You might know the jungle, but I doubt you know what's coming at us."

He glanced behind, then at VesVes' back, avoiding a small branch that would have probably scratched his wonderful face if it had hit him.

"And now we probably can add the queen to the list of things that'll try to kill us here."

He caught a branch and hang there for a moment.

"Do you even know where we going? Shouldn't we look for the map?" He couldn't believe he was actually doing what green one asked them to. "If there's even one." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 7:30 pm

The snow dancer was afraid to be with the girls she had manifested by. The blonde crowned women seemed nasty, and so did the red girl. However, the light blue girl like the Snow Dancer seemed, alright. Polite, but the Snow Dancer didn't want to fail. She wanted to survive. She was going nowhere.

Some leaved fell from above her, her head snapped up and she let out a cry. "EEYYIIIAA!" She shouted loudly. "Hey you tree jumpers! Wait for me!" 

Her body glided quickly along the forest floor. These people were clearly going somewhere. They seemed red too, and she remembered once again that red related to fire, and stopped quickly. She looked back at the mean girl who held a whip, who seemed like she hated everything.

"EEIIIYYAAA!" I don't want to be by her!" she continued quickly following the two tree jumpers above her.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 10:21 pm

Rubeus was standing near a tree on the beach when a strange woman appeared in the sky and called herself Sailor Ixalia started to talk to them and call them test subjects.. 'I am NOT a test subject lady' then she mentioned giving them their powers back and he wanted to try them on her, but she mentioned that would be a bad idea so he waited. In his mind he took notes, "maps, other side of the island..dangers'. As she was showing the barrier being around the island, he didn't want to wait anymore but couldn't start off yet because of the barrier in place. When she decided to drop it though he was going to get to the end...with or without help...

Last edited by sportsnutd on 28th August 2015, 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidentally left to early..oops)
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2015, 5:29 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 29mwz7o

"You already killed me. I don’t have to follow your orders anymore."

"Stop with that nonsense you're spouting off and know your place," she said to the blue-haired servant of hers, her voice as vigorous and cold as ever. "You're-"

Her voice broke off when she suddenly noticed a green Senshi floating down to them with a voice that was quite to her liking. However, what she didn't like was what she saying. Test subjects? To the other side of the island in three weeks? Who did she think she was that she could boss her and her servants around just as she pleased?

She was already prepared to send out an attack, the arms with her bracelets already in the air, but stopped herself when she realized that it would only cause more problems than she already had. Instead, she only clenched her fists, her mood obviously bad.

"Okay," she said eventually, the anger she felt inside slightly audible in her voice. "As you can see we'll be more or less captured on this island unless we go to the other side of it...Even if you aren't bound to me anymore, Siren, I would still think twice about it."

Granted, this wasn't her usual way to handle things - but since she didn't have anything she could use against Aluminum Siren anymore, she needed to come up with something new. And as good as she knew her, she wouldn't leave Lead Crow alone.
"You can look at it from every point of view," she continued after a small pause, confident that she would rejoin them. "But you are nothing without the powers I gave you."

Waiting for a reaction, Galaxia's focus went to the ice sculpture when it was about to run away. "I'm still not done with you!"
Before you knew it, the Golden Senshi used her Whip, the golden whipcord powerful enough to strike it down.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2015, 11:50 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 TQbtDSL

“Ouch! You’re pretty cold,” Siren giggled as the weird ice girl touched her. She was rather cute though. And she looked scared, poor thing. When she stated her name, Siren grinned. “What a pretty name!” Snow Dancer. She must love dancing then!

She frowned at Galaxia, who was still trying to control her despite clearly no longer having her bracelets around Siren’s wrist.

Then Siren jumped when she heard an amplified voice echoing through the place. A strange green skinned woman had appeared, claiming to be the one who’d brought them there. Her name didn’t ring any bells at all. But Siren did not like her words. Experiment? Test subject?

She bristled at the mention of Sailor Moon. She had come so close. If only… if only she wasn’t ambushed by that many senshi in that stupid airplane…

Suddenly Siren felt reenergized, and her body glowed briefly as her power flared to life. So they just had to make it to the other end of the island? That didn’t seem bad. So this was like… what was that, one of those reality shows she watched on earth, it was called… right, Amazing Race! She had always loved that. She’d even dreamed about going on it with Crow once they were free of Galaxia…

She glanced at Crow. Maybe they could do that now. Surely with her best rival and the other number 1 Animamate in Shadow Galactica, the two of them could come out victorious.

Three weeks? That seemed an awfully long time. How big was this place? Siren did not like how everything this woman was saying made her feel. She’d lived her entire life trapped under Galaxia before, and now that she was alive again, she still couldn’t break free?

She turned to the Snow Dancer when she seemed even more scared, and Siren petted her. “It’s okay, we’re going to get out of here together.”

But then she took off, following some others who had chosen to jump from tree to tree. Siren blinked in confusion. So much for her new pet.

Galaxia spoke again, and Siren glared at her. Grudgingly she had to admit, teaming up with the strongest sailor senshi in the galaxy who had demolished numerous galaxies, wiping out entire planets, and stealing thousands of star seeds was her best bet of beating everyone else. What do they say? The enemy of your enemy is my… friend?

Nah. Galaxia would never be her friend. But temporary ally… maybe. Besides, she couldn’t leave Crow behind. And Galaxia wouldn’t let Crow go as long as those bracelets were still on her.

“I am something without your powers, and I will prove it to you,” she said defiantly. “I will stay only as long as we are in this place.”

She jumped when Galaxia yelled at the Snow Dancer. “Don’t yell at her, she’s already scared enough as it is!”

Why was Galaxia such a bully?! It really made Siren’s blood boil.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 11:58 am

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 0HwqMaL/

The snow dancer was pretty far gone by the time Galaxia used her whip, however it's power could still be heard by the Snow Dancer. This caused her to freeze and let out a horrible shriek. Was the mean blonde lady coming after her?

A second time, the snow dancer cried "EEEYYYIIIAAA!" Hoping this time that one of the tree hoppers would hear her, and acknowledge her.
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 1:56 pm

"Yeah, yeah! Of course we'll find a map!" VesVes practically spat out as she kept hopping over trees. "Although if we keep going straight, logically we'll end up at the other side. Am I right?" All she knew was that she wanted to go away from the beach, and back to where her friends were. And that she was not going to die, no matter what.

It was with reluctance that Ves stopped, looking down at the moving, shrieking ice sculpture. "What's on this island...like that, you mean?" she asked, referring to Hawk's Eye's earlier statement. Although, the ice sculpture did look scared, and it did not look like it was going to attack them. "What do you want?" Ves asked, now directly addressing the ice girl.

But that was soon made clear as Ves, looking back at the beach, noticed a golden-haired woman cracking her whip in the direction of the ice monster. "Hey! The whip's MY gig!" the redhead muttered, although it probably wouldn't be useful in this situation. Damnit! I already know I'm going to help this creature! And indeed, she did have a soft spot for animals, and while this clearly wasn't any sort of animal, it did strike some of the same chords within Ves' heart.

Despite wanting to show the golden lady who the ACTUAL master of whip wielding was, Ves merely slung it over her shoulders as she summoned an orb in one hand. It took her a while to remember every attack she had while in the Circus, but eventually she came up with a good, long-distance one.
"ORB OF STEEL!" she shouted, launching a volley of knives in Galaxia's direction. She didn't look back to see whether or not the knives actually hit their mark as she started to leap through the trees again. That lady looked like she meant business, and throwing knives at her probably wasn't the best option.

Heh heh... I probably shouldn't have done that...Ves thought.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 5:33 pm

He snorted, still following her with ease.

"If it was that easy, she wouldn't have given us three weeks." He pointed out, stopping slightly below VesVes and looking down at the same thing she looked down to. "More or less, but I guess it counts." He commented, observing what looked like an ice sculpture. It was apparently able to move... and scream. He had seen strange things in his life - he had lived in a circus after all - but this was... ridiculous. This coming from a man who was born a hawk.

"It...she? looks like she wants to follow?" He suggested, unsure. He didn't really care a lot about their new companion, he never really learned empathy, but he did want to survive and for that, they needed to get moving. If it meant being followed by the strange looking woman, then so be it. He thought about continuing their path when VesVes took offense of the golden lady. For a whip thing. A whip thing! He was about to interrupt the child's line of thoughts when she decided that throwing one of her orb at a potentially dangerous - and as stranded as they were - wild looking lady was a good idea. He immediately took off behind her, jumping more quickly from branch to branch, cursing under his breath.

"Can you keep yourself from attacking people who could slow us down? For a simple whip trick on top of that?! We don't care who's more elegant with that thing or who started using it first, alright? Just keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2015, 9:17 pm

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 Imagepng

The snow dancer screamed with joy as the red girl stopped and looked down at her. Her eyes grew big, almost glowing full of the neon blue color that they were. Before she could reply to the girl's question about who she was, she noticed something fly from her hand at into the distance of where the mean blonde lady was. 

Friends! The Snow Dancer thought as the red head attacked the girl who obviously wanted to now hurt the Snow Dancer.

However, the girl quickly took off again, being followed by her comerade.  

"EEEYYYIIAAA EYYYIIAAA!" She screamed again, once again tracing their steps on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top