The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Debate] Who's best at school?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Debate] Who's best at school? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who's best at school?   [Debate] Who's best at school? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 1:14 pm

Also remember that schooling and University works differently in Japan than US. Like, i haven't really researched it but I'm pretty sure University's are similar to the high schools by doing trimesters and what not.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

[Debate] Who's best at school? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Debate] Who's best at school?   [Debate] Who's best at school? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 1:25 pm

That's true we don't know if she was in school before being brought into the series there is no real age given for her either, it's up for speculation.

I was just basing it on the fact that she was a freshman in the infinity arc in the manga. 

In the anime I don't think we ever even see her as a student. 

2 years in the manga, she may still be going to school, but she has to have a degree in order to be a school nurse and not just a student and most nursing courses I know require 4 or more years, or 2 years in accelerated courses.

If she is privy to future knowledge as some speculate, she could have been going to school for nursing the same time she was a freshmen majoring in physics. Some schools allow multiple majors.

Rei hasn't really changed position in either of my lists because I find her to be good at school and good at her studious performance.

I base my ideas on the manga that clarified her position as school mkre than the anime.

She was admired by students and teachers for her work, her attitude, her grace and the list goes on. 

While not any more intelligent than Minako, Mailto and Usagi, in my opinion, she is a hard worker and she not only enjoys school, she adores her own school and being a role model for her fellow students.

And I agree with Small Lady on the schools part. In Japan, high school is hard to get into, like a regular state college in the US would be.

I don't really connect the different in schools as a way of defining who is good at school or performs better otherwise we can't include grade schooler Chibiusa.

Advanced and extra classes would count more to me.
Back to top Go down

[Debate] Who's best at school?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top