The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 8:11 am

Storyline Name: Survival of the Fittest
Creator(s): Addelyn
Forum: Free Forum
Advanced or Relaxed: Relaxed
Plot Summary: Infuriated by previous defeats at the hands of the Sol Senshi, Sailor Ixalia knows she must become stronger to be able to have her revenge. Using Chaos’ dark powers, she resurrects those who have been defeated by the Sol Senshi, and kidnaps others who are still alive. She returns to them any powers they once had in order to study their powers and tactical abilities. Wanting to put them through their paces, putting them in life threatening situations. Sailor Ixalia vows find out where they went wrong against Sailor Moon. Was it lack of power or lack of tactical planning or something else entirely? Whatever it was, she will find out and will not make the same mistakes as these defeated villains did. 

Waking up on an abandoned jungle-like planet, the villains soon learn their fate. Whoever can make it to a specific spot on the island will be released, free to live their lives. However, it soon becomes clear that this is easy said than done. Each villain needs to figure out if they will work with their former colleagues and should they work with the others on the island. Can anyone be trusted?

Details on any necessary information:
I’m leaving claims open so people can play who they want. However, there will be a limit of maximum 4 players in every villain group. Once that group is filled up, if someone wants to join, they have to pick a villain from another group. I may open it up to 5 per group depending on the interest level.

Takes place after the Stars arc.

It is up to the player on the villains’ personality, if they want to keep them more villainy or if they want to have them post-villain revert to a nicer personality (this probably refers more to the Shittennou than the others.)

The escape spot is on the other side of the planet, it will take at least 2 weeks if not longer for anyone to reach it.  Multiple groups of villains can actually escape if they make it.

Players may chose to work in groups/pairs or work solo.  A lot of this for the particular villain may have to do with who they know (ie fellow team mate) and comfort level and if they were healed by Sailor Moon before coming to the Island. For example, the Shittennou may chose to stay together and work as a group, Black Moon clan, Astroid Senshi etc. It's really up to you guys what you want to do. Do note that working with someone else does come highly recommended as the island is fraught with danger. 

Restrictions:
Cannon villains only. Sailor Ixalia is the only Otaku who will be acting as the villain who kidnapped the villains.

Source: n/a
OOC Thread: OOC

Member to Character List:
Sailor Ixalia- Addelyn

Dark Kingdom
Zoisite- Addelyn
Nephrite – JupiterThunderCrash
Stars Arc
Galaxia- Princess Moon

Last edited by Addelyn on 2nd August 2015, 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:45 pm

Quote :
She will find out where they went wrong against Sailor Moon and vows never to make the same mistakes. 

She or the other roleplayable roleplayers will discover what they did wrong against Sailor Moon? (Do you mean betrayal, or what they did wrong that lead to their defeat?

----

What do you mean by villain group? I first see note of this in the Details section. Why are there groups?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:55 pm

She (Sailor Ixalia) will find out, which for her, was the entire point of doing he experiment. She wants to figure out why they were defeated by Sailor Moon. Was it a lack of power, was it lack of tactical planning?

^^ edited what you had quoted so it incorporates the above. 

Sailor Ixalia vows find out where they went wrong against Sailor Moon. Was it lack of power or lack of tactical planning or something else entirely? Whatever it was, she will find out and will not make the same mistakes as these defeated villains did. 

--

Players may chose to work in groups/pairs or work solo.  A lot of this for the particular villain may have to do with who they know (ie fellow team mate) and comfort level and if they were healed by Sailor Moon before coming to the Island. For example, the Shittennou may chose to stay together and work as a group, Black Moon clan, Astroid Senshi etc. It's really up to you guys what you want to do. Do note that working with someone else does come highly recommended as the island is fraught with danger. 

^^ put that under necessary information.

*cough* also just added the OOC since I submitted this before making it xD I originally wasn't going to post the OOC for a few more days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 4:59 pm

Approved. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest   [Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Survival of the Fittest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top