The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8th June 2017, 5:21 am

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1683163362 Wow!  Going to save a few for future use.  ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 10:59 am

Hey guys! Just letting you know this topic is under construction. Most avatars are missing due to the fact I'm tryin' to organize them better and moving from photobucket to imgur <3 Atm there are only some Ami/ Mercury, Hawk's Eye & Tiger's eye avatars but more will be added soon including some of the old ones. So excuse the current messy topic <3 

P.S: One more signature has been added of Michiru & Haruka
❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 KkCiEk0
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 11:43 am

I love the new signature! Going to add it to my rotation~ ❤
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th June 2017, 6:25 pm

I'm LOVING the new look and new sigs! AND EVERYTHING! Simply amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th February 2018, 4:45 am

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 WzNPQMx ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 Zsrl1J3

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 UeiGugc
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th February 2018, 6:19 am

Adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th February 2018, 1:52 pm

THAT SIGNATURE IS AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2018, 2:39 pm

I'm going to use your Hotaru flower siggy, it's quite pretty!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th July 2018, 9:57 am

I just noticed the sweet comments XD Thank you Diana, NQS and UranianJewel.  ❤️

I'm still trying to maintain a more minimalist style with lines, shapes and such being in focus. So here's a lil' practice result I've been doing today. I might add more if I find anything to inspire me. For now I just loved this Hotaru x Chibiusa scene from '90s. and yes I know I should probably try some other anime & manga too

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 0Vv8t8u
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th July 2018, 10:31 am

the friendship siggy looks great Serenyve
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th July 2018, 12:34 pm

I really LOVE the balance and colors in the Friendship signature. The black and white is such a perfect touch, like, UGH! Everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th July 2018, 12:36 pm

Ooooo everything looks awesome! You're so talented!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15th July 2018, 11:52 am

That's a beautiful sig!  Your practice sure has some wonderful results.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st July 2018, 6:27 am

I actually didn't expect to get so many sweet comments. Thank you so much everyone!  Smile

@Starchild: I am actually glad to hear that since at the moment balance is what concerns me the most and just trying to basically keep things simple since I always had this urge to add lots of things in backgrounds and just overload everything  ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1865574211  Thank you for the nice comment <3 It means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime10th January 2019, 12:29 pm

I have adored this one forEVER and am finally going to use it!! Thank you sooo so much for making all these wonderful graphics, especially this one!!
❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 BcBCRaS
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th January 2019, 5:05 am

Aww, thanks for the nice comment. That siggy was actually made by accident. I was experimenting with some b&w colorings and animations and I somehow ended up making it. I usually have a scheme in my head before making a particular sig but this one was one of the few random ones that I did Smile 

Anyway your comment inspired me into making something with Minako and I found this particular picture which I actually liked for awhile. Here's the resulted sig. ^^ The point was to apply a reflection/ shine effect tutorial that I watched.

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 BFLLrSx
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th January 2019, 8:11 pm

Oh, I love that one! The detail with her eyes makes me particularly happy. ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1644003999
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2019, 10:18 am

@Sailor Arkas: Oh, I'm so glad the effect turned out okay. I've been working so much on it that at some point I was not sure anymore if it looks good or not. xD Thank you!

And one more again for practicing text Smile Original img
❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 PmBv1PJ

BLAME ME FOR BEING A HOPELESS ROMANTIC BECAUSE THIS SIG EXPRESSES SO MUCH MY INNER SOUL
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12th January 2019, 8:53 pm

Ah! Cute ones!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2019, 6:18 am

Both sigs are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13th January 2019, 7:44 am

These are super super cute <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime9th April 2019, 6:13 pm

I’m like, 3 months late in joining this conversation, that’s not even going on anymore, anyways, but, no kidding Serenyve, the Makoto and Minako signatures are really pretty. I really like how colourful they are, bright colours and loads of colour combinations are my favourites. They’re my favourites among all of your graphics, together with the Chibiusa and Hotaru signature, even though that’s not particularly colourful, but still nice. ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1333987389 ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3074743337 ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 2393257330 ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3120549547
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th April 2019, 8:10 am

@Lavender: Thank you so much for the sweet comment! Unfortunately at the moment I'm mostly lurking here because of my university studies. I do enjoy though coming back at times making SM graphics. Dreamy/ romantic/ feminine scenes are my favourites. In the latest 3 signatures I went to this super vibrant style which at the moment I am the most sattisfied with. Happy to see I'm not the only one enjoying it (:

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Lavender
Lotus Crystal

Lavender

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC’s Official Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11th April 2019, 10:22 am

Serenyve wrote:
@Lavender: Thank you so much for the sweet comment! Unfortunately at the moment I'm mostly lurking here because of my university studies. I do enjoy though coming back at times making SM graphics. Dreamy/ romantic/ feminine scenes are my favourites. In the latest 3 signatures I went to this super vibrant style which at the moment I am the most sattisfied with. Happy to see I'm not the only one enjoying it (:

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1955989781

You’re welcome, whilst I don’t like dreamy/romantic/feminine themes (that I didn’t even recognise were going on till you told me), I mostly appreciate it for its colourfulness, like I said. Well anyways, I look forward to seeing similar graphics to these, whenever you’ll post them.
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2019, 1:09 pm

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 X463IO1
Added one random sig (:
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2019, 6:23 pm

Aw cute! <3
Back to top Go down
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2019, 1:53 pm

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3aZEMmb
I was not sure if to post this or not considering the forum is closing. The sig is not recent. I've been working on it for over a month before knowing the forum was going to close. Ironically my last signature created on this forum shall be with Saturn swinging her dreadful glaive. ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1948543417 I guess I got to believe in her words once again "There is no need to feel despair for with death comes hope and rebirth".

The forum was such an inspiration for me. I progressed so much thanks to the various artists (*pokes Diana* <3) and constant practice. I have finally reached a level where I can say that I am sattisfied with what I create and I have found a personal graphic style that I am happy with. Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments. The amazing, friendly community was definetely one of the best things this forum had.  ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 4033448464
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2019, 2:37 pm

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 1394610236
Back to top Go down
nm___i3bfc
Lotus Crystal

nm___i3bfc

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Kakyuu

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2019, 4:44 pm

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3150097195 ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3150097195 ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime29th June 2019, 1:02 pm

Awww Serenyve ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 2869872805
Thanks for sharing your amazing talents with us all these years!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤    ❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

❤ Serenyve's Premades ❤

View previous topic View next topic Back to top