The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

[Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian   [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 8:52 am

Character Name: Alexis (Lexi)

Character Image
[Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian 0cppK8L

Storyline Specific Information

Mean Girls: Senshi Edition -
Usagi Tsukino just started going to Silver Millennium High School, a school where cliques are basically everything. You had your Goths, Jocks, Nerds, and so much more...and then, there was the popular crowd. Minako Aino and Michiru Kaioh rule the school. Michiru, the mean popular girl that everyone pretends to love, but totally hate. Minako is the popular cheerleader that everyone loves. They have been bitter enemies for the past few years, and this year was no different. All of the cliques never interact with one another, and people are okay with that. But when Usagi enters the school, she wants everyone to become her friend. Is that possible?

Additional Information: Alexis, who prefers to be called Lexi, has long, honey blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned from spending hours practicing cheerleading routines and freckles dot the area near her nose. She tends to wear very feminie and girly types of clothes, though it's not once in awhile she can be seen wearing jeans. She prefers to wear bright or pastel colors, generally pink or purple. She always wears something pink on Wednesdays because she thinks it'll give her good luck!

Lexi is a part of Minako's clique, but is also considered a stereotypical blonde. She can be quite ditzy and air headed, but people seem to like her anyway due to her sweet nature. She is definitely more of a follower than a leader, content with just going with what Minako or other members of the clique want to do. She's failing pretty much all of her classes and often says ridiculous things. She's very gullible and will easily believe anything someone tells her.

RP Sample

Lexi wasn't dumb.

Okay, she was. She knew she wasn't the smartest person in the world, but she chose to believe that there was more to her than just her brain smarts. She was very flexible, for instance! That was always a good thing. She was able to shout words really loud, that was a great tool to have as well! Maybe it wasn't the typical skills most people wanted or considered to be great, but she knew in her heart that they made her special!

She turned to her mirror and adjusted her hair. She was waiting for Minako to show up so that they could go to school together. Lexi didn't drive, she had tried to pass her driver's ed test 7 times and failed horribly each time. They wouldn't even allow her on the road if she was behind the wheel. A honk outside broke Lexi's train of thoughts and she quickly headed downstairs and out the door. The sky was bright blue with white clouds in the sky. Birds chirpped nearby and it seemed like a beautiful day! But Lexi felt raindrops on her head and quickly covered her hair.

"Awww, it's raining." Alexis said outloud to herself. She ran to Mina's car and jumped in. If she had looked to her left, she would of seen that it was just her lawn's sprinkler.

Last edited by Diana on 21st July 2015, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian   [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 9:36 am

Ready for review!! I hope ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian   [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 10:35 am

I love it! I can't wait to see how you play her XD

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian   [Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Alexis - Civilian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top