The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 9:28 am

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Asuna Yuuki

Character Image:

[Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna GtoAGI5

Storyline Specific Information:
Sailor Art Online - It is the year 2015, and finally the world's most anticipated MMORPG, Sailor Art Online, has just been released. Thousands of players from all over the world are excited to enter the Silver Millennium, an artificial world covered in monsters, weapons, unique scenery, and most imporantly, adventure. The game is activated using the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain. On the day of the game's release, Asuna, along with citizens all over the world, slip into their Nerve Gear and enter the astonishing world of the Silver Millennium. But unknown to them, the person behind the Silver Millennium has other plans for them. While in the game, the players realize that the log out button has been removed from their menus, and they are unable to leave the game. This causes panic all throughout the game. Players are taken by surprise when a bell rings, summoning them all to the main city in the game. Once all players have assembled, a strange figure shrouded in dark clouds appears, telling them that they are all stuck in the game until they beat all 100 floors of the game's main dungeon: D Point. The figure also reveals that if the players try to remove their Nerve Gear, or if someone in the outside world removes it, the Gear's microwave transceivers will fry the player's brain and kill them. Additionally, if they die in the game, they die in real life. This news sends the players in the Silver Millennium into complete chaos, all fearful for their life. Asune decide to fight with the people trying to clear the game, but there are huge risks to making such an attempt. Who will make it to the 100th floor, and what will be lost along the way?

Additional Information: Asuna lives a comfortable life in her large home in Setagaya with her mother, father, and her brother. She originally went to private, all-girl schools before the events of SAO.

She logged onto SAO after she borrowed her brother's NerveGear. He was one of the people who waited in line for the game's release, but due to a sudden business trip, could not play on the opening day.

Asuna originally did not care about dying in the game before meeting Kirito. That meeting drastically changed Asuna's personality and outlook on life. She soon takes most things Kirito says to heart and looks to him for help, using him as somewhat of a lifeline.

Asuna is a kind and helpful young woman who cannot abandon another in trouble. She takes the game very seriously and is very determined to clear it because she feels every second she spends there is another second wasted in the real world. Asuna is also somewhat proud and despite her kind personality, she will not hesitate to get physical with those that challenge her authority or make fun of her abilities, such as cooking. She is not afraid to act out on her own and will take matters in her own hands from time to time.

Source:  http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Asuna

RP Sample:

She wasn’t even supposed to be here.

Her brother was. And yet look who was trapped now, fighting for her life.

Asuna was left paralyzed by this horrible thought, and yet at the same time she wondered if she would rather be the one outside while she watched her brother helplessly fight for his life. Would he be able to survive better? Probably. What did she know about fighting, anyway? Pretty much nothing.

How long was she going to be stuck here? Days, weeks, months… years?

She shivered at the thought of never breathing real air again, or see the true blue of the sky. Not this… virtual illusion that was made so unnaturally beautiful. Not that overly bright sun whose rays seemed to be physical piercing spikes around its halo.

Asuna never liked that sun.

She watched helplessly as everyone panicked, and wished only she could curl into herself and disappear.

SAO Avatar Information

[Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna LNSHqzV

The design is pretty much like above with some modifications. She also has the typical sailor collar on her outfit and being a Light element, her outfit color is gray.

Class: Air Swordswoman

Weapons:
Wind Fleuret (One-handed rapier) - used mainly in the lower floors
Lambent Light (One-handed rapier) - used in higher floors later on

Skills & Powers:
Air Element: By specializing in this element, Asuna is able to manipulate air to some extent. She mostly uses it to move faster and make her own body lighter, but sometimes she'll use it in ways that don't just assist her in physical battle, like creating a powerful gust of wind to blow an opponent away.

Fencing: Her weapon specialty is a one-handed sword, which means she is adept at fencing.

Cooking: Asuna also puts a lot of time to train this skill and becomes an excellent cook in the game.

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 30th June 2015, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime29th June 2015, 11:33 am

This is ready, I think. Feel free to let me know if I'm missing anything, though!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 1:00 am

This whole profile looks great! However, I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but the outfit in the RPG needs to be a senshi fuku. Would you mind changing that for me? 

Also, this doesn't need to be added, but you are free to create your own 'attacks' that Asuna will discover and use throughout the game (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 2:24 am

I edited the appearance and added her 'Sailor' title.

As for the attacks, I honestly think they'll be covered under her Air Element mastery, unless you want me to make up specific attack names xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 2:34 am

Awesome! Thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna   [Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Crossover - Asuna Yuuki / Sailor Asuna

View previous topic View next topic Back to top