The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Never running from a real fight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

Never running from a real fight? Empty
PostSubject: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 7:19 pm

I have a project I'm working on that I don't want to disclose just yet. I need your help to find a certain clip, but I figured I could also turn my request into a fun topic.

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight... never running from a real fight? OK, we know that's not true, DIC. What are the best and funniest times Sailor Moon has ever run from a real fight? I've only watched the third season, so I know I'm missing out on some funny moments.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 9:38 pm

Are you talking about a clip from the dic opening? You're being pretty vauge.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime23rd June 2015, 9:55 pm

I'm talking about scenes from the original anime. Obviously the dub opening says she never runs from a real fight. However, there have been some instances where she has. I'm wondering what the best ones are.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 7:36 am

This video has some fairly good clips like Moon & Rei running from that gorilla-type youma or Chibi & Moon on the ball youma. They're bad quality though and I couldn't tell you what eps they're from so you'll have to figure that out:

Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 10:12 am

Well if you just want to show them being chased by a youma, that's nearly every episode of the anime lol. SuperS has a lot of silly scenes of the girls being chased. (Though to be fair to DIC, I can't recall her actually every TRULY running away spare maybe a few episodes where it was more lying low to wait for a better attack time or something).
Back to top Go down
mercuryfan
Lotus Crystal

mercuryfan

Lotus Crystal

Title : techno-geek senshi | A GC official lover of Sailor Mercury (duh) and Sailor Pluto | The GC Official Viluy

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 3:44 am

I agree with Diana.  There have been lots of times (probably countless Never running from a real fight? 3884866259 ) where Sailor Moon has "run" just to avoid an attack fired by the enemy, or because she is being chased by the enemy.  But truly, she never leaves the scene of the fight in general.  The latter is why the writer of the English dub opening song put in that lyric; I agree with her/him that it's justified.
Back to top Go down
http://mistress9shideout.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 9:42 am

^Yep! (also not on topic but this is the second time someone called me Diana...Is there something i'm doing thats confusing? XD Its ok though i don't mind being called my favorite kitty Razz)

Thinking back on it, she didn't even run away in the first fight, even though she wanted to and was crying cause she couldn't escape. But thats just her first fight.

I still think SuperS would be the best season to look at cause it has the most comical running around scenes.
Back to top Go down
nekosenshi
Star Seed

nekosenshi

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime30th June 2015, 2:22 pm

Usagi may run away from youma, but she always eliminates or heals them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 6:53 pm

I ended up finding my running clip from the second episode. The closest suggestion I got was Small Lady's, but I didn't want to use clips from SuperS for spoiler reasons. Thanks to everyone who contributed though.

You can find the video that this topic was made for in the Crystal Dislike topic, since I asked where I should put it and was told to link it there. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never running from a real fight?   Never running from a real fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never running from a real fight?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top