The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime27th April 2015, 8:28 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Sailor Aluminum Siren / Reiko Aya

Appearance: Siren is most-easily identifiable by her extremely long, wavy, gorgeous ice-blue hair. She has matching icy-blue eyes and pale skin. When in her senshi form, Siren has a very unique ice-blue ensemble. Her dress is open all in the front, with both sides held together by strings fastened like a corset in the front. The style is reminiscent of a hi-low dress, because the front ends at the top of her thighs and the back ends at her ankles. She has extremely tall tights that don't connect at the top, and strap-up white heels that reach her knees. Various accessories complete her outfit, including a bracelet, a beaded necklace, a headpiece that crosses over her face, and wing-shaped earrings. When in her disguised human form, Siren likes to wear cute-but-professional outfits, involving dresses and sometimes whacky accessories.
Storyline Specific Information: 
We Could Be Heroes - When Sailor Lead Crow tried to take Eternal Sailor Moon's brooch during the Stars arc, all of Sailor Moon's powers were transferred to her, making her the new Sailor Moon. The real Sailor Moon loses all of her memories of anything having to do with Sailor Moon, including her friends, her boyfriend, and her past. Using her new powers, Lead Crow revives Aluminum Seiren, who still has her memories, and works together with her against Galaxia.
Additional Information: Siren originated from the planet Mermaid. When her planet was overrun by Galaxia, Siren was granted her senshi powers in exchange for killing her planet's senshi, Sailor Mermaid. After completing her part of the deal, Siren was made into an Animamate. She served under Galaxia alongside Sailor Lead Crow (who became her best friend and greatest nemesis) until she was killed by the Starlights. 
Siren is not very good at most things, but she is good at singing and writing music. 

RP Sample: Things were always so boring working for Galaxia. Life only got interesting when she was needed, and that wasn't very often.

Siren was kind of a failure. She wasn't good at most things, and she certainly wasn't good at serving Galaxia. The only thing she had ever really done right was kill her planet's own senshi, and that was something she regretted. But at least she had her powers now. Those would never leave her.

She probably looked like an idiot to Lead Crow. They were supposed to be enemies, and yet Siren wasn't really much of a competition. Lead Crow always ended up doing things for her and saving her behind, anyway. So what good was she? 

Sighing, Siren began to pluck at her makeshift lute. The notes were dull and lifeless, just like her existence.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Aluminum Siren
Senshi Fuku: 
Image:
Powers and Magical Items: 
Galactica Tsunami - Using her long hair, Siren can attack opponents and cause serious damage.
Bracelets - Given to her by Galaxia, Siren needs these golden bracelets to live. They also give her her powers. 

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd May 2015, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 12:53 pm

This one's ready! 

I didn't realize I had to respond to a specific scenario for the RP Sample until after I had already written it, so I hope that's okay xD If not, I can go in and change it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 3:03 pm

Responding to one of the example scenarios isn’t mandatory, so no worries! Smile Approved!

I have a tiny question about We Could Be Heroes: Does Seiren retain all of her past memories when Crow revives her? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 7:49 pm

Yes, she does, and I added that detail Smile

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren   (Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed Antagonist: Sailor Aluminum Siren

View previous topic View next topic Back to top