The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications    Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  I_icon_minitime25th April 2015, 10:08 am

Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  8bhfhuk
The Galaxy Cauldron RPG has been growing everyday thanks to the active participation and interest of all its members. If you have not yet checked it out, I encourage you to do so!

Now, we are looking to fill the spot for Sailor Pluto!

The Sailor Pluto position will be in charge of the otaku/crossover character profile applications.

Any questions concerning this position and all applications can be PMed to Sailor Venus.

Rules for Applying:
* Must have been a member for at LEAST one week - so we can get to know you.
* Must have around 30 posts, new threads will be considered worth several posts though.
* Must be an active participant of the Galaxy Cauldron RPG, in other words you must have been in at least one of the following: an RP Event, an RP Game Event, or a role-play/storyline.
- Treat this position and application like you would a real job, so please use proper spelling, grammar, and the like.

Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the otaku/crossover character profile applications. This includes working with the original creator of the application in order for the application to meet the standards of the Galaxy Cauldron RPG.
- Be able to commit at least 1 to 2 hours a day or 5-7 hours a week to the site and it's duties
- Lead by example with maturity. Maintain an unbiased approach to every situation, or be aware enough that if you are unable to do so that you need to pass it on to another Admin.
- Be able to answer PMs about the site and Sailor Moon
- Make announcements and keep up to date on the projects or the sections you are in charge of.
- Collaborate with the RPG Staff (administrators and moderators) in order to actively manage and run the Galaxy Cauldron RPG.
- Actively participate within the Galaxy Cauldron RPG by taking part in events, contests, role-plays/storylines, etc.

Please fill out this application in its entirety and PM it to Sailor Venus by 18 May 2015.
Code:
[b][center]Role-Playing Administrator Application[/center][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]E-mail:[/b]

[b]Approved Character Link:[/b] Please provide a link to the profile of at least one character you have had approved to play in our Forums.

[b]Most Active Storyline Link:[/b] Please provide a link to the storyline, RP Event, or RP Game Event you have been most active in.

[b]How many hours can you dedicate to the RPG (per week)?:[/b]

[b]How long have you been role-playing?:[/b]

[b]Which series have you role-played?:[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as role-playing moderator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you moderated for (if available)

If not, please describe what responsibilities a role-playing moderator would have on the GC RPG:[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as a role-playing administrator? If yes, please list what your duties were, how long you held the position(s), and provide a link to the website you were admin of (if available)

If not, please describe what responsibilities a role-playing administrator would have on the GC RPG:[/b]

[b]What experience do you have as a leader, member of influence, or active member on GC? In other words, what have you contributed to the Galaxy Cauldron as a member of the forums? Think of how you have helped in events, if you have been a mentor/mentee, if you are active in particular sections of the forum, or if you like to help newbie's with questions, etc.:[/b]

[b]Why should we choose you for an administrator position? Why would you like to have a role-playing administrator position on Galaxy Cauldron?:[/b]

[b]What ideas do you have for the RPG? Please provide a detailed response:[/b]

[b]Please include a role-playing sample. The sample should be a minimum of 500 words in length. The sample can be a dialogue or a monologue, but must feature a canon or otaku Sailor Moon character.[/b]

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 19th May 2015, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications    Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  I_icon_minitime29th April 2015, 3:55 pm

Bump! I'm accepting applications. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. (:
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications    Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  I_icon_minitime16th May 2015, 4:09 pm

I'll still accept applications until the 18th. Another administrator will announce who has the position when Sailor Pluto has been decided.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications    Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  I_icon_minitime18th May 2015, 4:29 pm

The applications will close at midnight tonight (i.e. it should be in my inbox when I wake up tomorrow morning.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications    Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pluto Position is Open and Accepting Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top