The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

[Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 12:43 pm

Advanced Character Profile

Character Name: Melantha (=dark flower)
Age and Date of Birth: 23 // January 4th

Appearance: Melantha is with a height of 6’1” one of the tallest Senshi, if not the tallest Senshi, and also taller than some men. Nevertheless she is still feminine; in general she is slender with long legs and an hourglass figure. Furthermore Melantha’s skin is very fair, it’s close to white.

She has a heart-shaped face which is framed by two chin-length strands of hair; one at each side. Her dark brown, slightly wavy hair is tied up to a messy bun on the top of her head. Besides that she has black thin eyebrows and red eyes.

[Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha FeCoYDy

Her clothes are casual yet elegant and mostly in darker shades; mostly black, grey, wine red or burgundy. Preferentially she wears pants and blouses but she also wears skirts and sometimes dresses. Her shoes are mostly heeled and she often carries a purse with her. When she wears her civilian clothes Melantha always hides her transformation brooch – either in her purse or when she doesn’t carry the purse with her, also in pants pockets or in other pockets of her clothes. The main point is that the brooch is hidden, so that no one could ever get the idea to assume that she’s a Senshi.

Personality: Melantha is a sharp-witted, organized and prudent Senshi. Before she acts, she always thinks about her actions, so that they don’t have any gaps or flawed parts that could make her vulnerable to her enemy. To reach her goals she is also contented to make sacrifices which makes her to a very goal-oriented person.

Furthermore she has a good intuition. She sees visions in her dreams and is also able to sense attacks coming from her enemy which makes it very hard to hurt her. In general she is more that kind of person who hurts instead of the person who gets hurt. That’s because of her high accuracy and her smart yet cunning thinking. She might not be the strongest Senshi when it comes to physical attacks but due to her cleverness, she is a danger to everyone and hard to stop.

Besides that Melantha is an unpredictable character: she is cold and sadistic and she doesn’t hesitate to stab someone in the back when she can take an advantage of it or when the person gets useless.

What makes her so dangerous is that she is out of control. She acts merciless and would stop at nothing to reach her goals – the goal-oriented part of her personality is too dominant which makes her to act this way. Many people are scared of her, even like-minded people, that’s why she is more the kind of a loner.

Until Sailor Stella and Sailor Moon tried to stop her no one ever had the courage to defy her. And it’s not only because she is powerful, it’s also because it’s well established that Melantha is a vengeful person and would take revenge on everyone who opposes her in the merciless, sadistic way she uses to.

However, she wasn't always like this. Before the corrupted star seed seized hold of her, Melantha was more of a shy and reserved girl that was mostly alone and read a lot due to her curiosity. She always preferred dark things though.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Melantha is a hyper-accurate thrower. Mostly she throws knifes but she can also throw several other objects and will mostly hit the target.

History: Melantha was born on a planet far off our solar system and was originally called Celestine. At the beginning she seemed like an ordinary girl to everyone - but she wasn't. Melantha was predestined to be a Sailor Senshi, a soldier fighting for love and justice. However, just before she was born, Chaos returned and corrupted the star seeds in the Galaxy Cauldron. No one was able to stop Chaos since Guardian Cosmos disappeared and thus, she and a few other girls got corrupted star seeds.

All the while she was more introverted and preferred dark and spooky things. The kids in the kindergarten always bullied her and called her “dark witch”; even her parents were scared of her - they virtually despised her. Unloved by everyone she grew up to a depressed, desperate girl who often cried. The corrupted star seed she carried in her body since she was born made use of her sorrow and turned her grief into hatred and anger. Longing for revenge she looked for her former mates back then in the kindergarten to pay them back and to hurt them as much as they hurt her.

The more people she injured the more of the corrupted star seed seized hold of her former personality and so she turned into the cold, sadistic young lady who gave herself the name Melantha. At the end she even took revenge on her parents, who avoided her attendance all over the years, by murdering them. This was the moment when she reached the climax of anger and hatred; a bright light appeared in front of her. When the light faded she saw a brooch telling her to take it and transform into Sailor Apollyon, the Soldier of Destruction and Suffering. Without any hesitation she reached her hand for the brooch and transformed. From then on Melantha wasn’t the strange 15 years old girl anymore; she was Sailor Apollyon, the most destructive Soldier the world should ever see.

As soon as she was aware of her abilities as Sailor Apollyon, she started to terrorize the whole city, later the country and eventually her whole planet. After reaching the goal that the whole planet was destroyed and everyone was afraid of her, she left her home and searched for other planets and galaxies to destroy them.

After destroying 32 different solar systems in the universe, she received a message in her dreams: A powerful force was on the way to stop her and her actions. Afraid someone could end her period of terror she hit the road to Earth, the planet the powerful energy was coming from, to stop whoever tried to stop her.

When she arrived on Earth Apollyon had to disguise herself – something she never needed to do – so that her rivals won’t consider her an enemy. On her way to stop them she meets other Senshi who pursue the same goal and out of hand they decide to unite and fight them together.

Other Noteworthy Facts:
Star sign: Capricorn
Blood type: O
Favorite gem: Cassiterite
Favorite flower: Black Lily
Favorite school subject: Physical education

Storyline Specific Information:
Starless Night: Usagi has just beaten Chaos and freed Galaxia and the star seeds. The Inners are enjoying their high school years and Mamoru makes his way to America for his studies. A year has gone by and the girls are entering in their second year of high school. On the first day back a girl named Hoshiko has transferred to their high school. She befriends Usagi and her friends. A few days later a monster appears in the city. Hoshiko then reveals her identity to the girls. She is Sailor Stella the guardian of Stars Seeds and the assists Guardian Cosmos with protecting the Galaxy Cauldron. She informs them that Chaos has returned and corrupted the Cauldron. Guardian Cosmos has disappeared and corrupted star seeds are spreading throughout the galaxies.
One of those corrupted star seeds is inside of Melantha, a young lady whose star seed seized hold of her and turned her into the cold, sadistic Sailor Apollyon. As she comes to know that Sailor Stella and Sailor Moon want to stop her, she hits the road to shut down her opponents. On her way she finds other Senshi, following the same goal as her, and soon they unite to defeat them together.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Apollyon
Realm of Influence(s): Destruction, Suffering
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Apollyon Cosmic Power, Make Up!

Senshi Fuku: The main colors of Apollyon’s Fuku are purple and black. The color white is represented as well. For example leotard, wings and most of the gloves are white. The more dominant colors are purple and black, though. Her bows as well as some adornments at the skirt and the shoes are black while earrings, brooch, sleeves, gem stone, shoes, skirt and the ends of the gloves are purple. She also wears a purple collar with two white stripes on each side. Furthermore Apollyon has a silver tiara on her forehead and a black choker around her neck.

[Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha MIVCaeL

Powers:

» Funerary Lance – Apollyon throws a magical lance made of lost souls and dark energy towards her enemy.
» Fatal Devil Curse – Apollyon flies into the enemy’s soul and fights the enemy from there. In this fight she toys with their weaknesses, their feelings and their bad memories from the past to the end that they destroy themselves with their emotional instability until their nerves can’t take it anymore. This attack causes more mental damage than physical damage.

Weapons or Magical Items:

» Apollyon Crystal - Sailor Apollyon's own Sailor Crystal - the Apollyon Crystal enabled her to become Sailor Apollyon
» Transformation Brooch - It's a dark purple, round brooch that she needs to transform into Sailor Apollyon.
» Yanagiba knife - Apollyon always carries a Yanagiba knife with a black handle with her which is stored away in a little pocket at the height of her skirt.

Guardian: None.

RP Sample:
First Encounter

Apollyon cruised through the space and looked for the planet she saw in her vision when she finally arrived. That’s it! That’s the myth-enshrouded earth! She slowed down and directed herself to the isle they all called “Japan”. Before she came to the solar system, she did lots of researches concerning the planet, the country, the city – to get familiar with the area she had to live from now on.

Her biggest nightmare came true. Someone was really going to stop her from subduing more planets. During the last night Apollyon woke up – bathed in sweat. She just saw two Senshi in her dreams who were going to stop her from her actions. How were they called? While she got ready to land on the surface she hardly tried to remember their names. Sailor…Moon?! And how was the other one called? She screwed up her face during her intense thinking. Sailor…Stella? Yeah, Sailor Stella, that was her name! Apollyon remembered what she saw in her dreams. Sailor Moon had a whole team by her side – though they didn’t seem to be a danger for her – and was said to be the most powerful soldier out of all. And Sailor Stella? She could barely remember seeing her at the Galaxy Cauldron next to Guardian Cosmos. Sailor Moon’s teammates aren’t a big danger. But Moon and Stella are dangerous. I have to watch out.

Apollyon finally landed in Japan – not very far from Tokyo; maybe three miles away. Quickly she de-transformed and hid her brooch in her purse.

“Alright, Sailor Soldiers…get ready for your death!” A sardonic laughter came from her mouth and the tall brunette eventually started walking towards Tokyo. “Don’t expect any mercy!”

On her way to the city she came across many people who looked at her all in the same way. Distastefully, contemptuous and somewhat scared. It won’t take long until you all are begging me for saving your life, she thought and smiled. And then you’ll be sorry for looking so disgusted at me.

When she finally took her first steps into the city she already shook her head. “A bunch of idiots,” she muttered to herself. “Whatever. Look for Sailor Moon,” she reminded herself. “When you find Moon, you’ll also find the others.”

Melantha – the civilian identity of Sailor Apollyon – walked through the city until she finally arrived in the center of Tokyo. Well, let’s look for a pretty apartment at first. After all she needed a place to sleep for the next days. At a corner she suddenly ran into someone who came from the left. “Hey! Mind what you’re doing, you idiot,” she shouted.

When she looked up, her heart suddenly stopped. When she looked into the blonde girl’s eyes she received an uncommon energy – the energy of…a Sailor Senshi. Her eyes widened and she had to pinch herself, so that she wouldn’t say something. She is the most powerful soldier?! Melantha tried to narrow her eyes to their normal size – otherwise she’d look suspicious. She looks like anything but a Senshi! Melantha observed the girl who apologized over and over again. This klutz was maybe a clown or a confused teenager…but a Sailor Senshi? Can it be true? Am I mistaken? Maybe she isn’t a soldier at all?! But what was that energy I received when it wasn’t the energy of a Sailor Senshi? Still a bit confused if she was Sailor Moon or not she eventually barged into the girl and made her farewells with a cold, “Look out next time, pinhead!”

After she walked a few meters she muttered to herself, “In any case – if she is the legendary Sailor Moon or not – she really takes after her.”

Last edited by Princess Moon on 21st July 2015, 11:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 10:48 am

This one's ready for review! (totally forgot about that xD) Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 1:27 pm

Umm...bump? I don't know, is there anyone undertaking Pluto's tasks? xDD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 2:21 pm

Sorry this took so long!

I love this villain! While reading this profile, I couldn't help but feel bad for poor Melantha. 

Personality: Could you give a little information on what Melantha was like before her star seed changed her? I know you put information on how she was insightful and organized, etc., but I'm wondering if maybe she wasn't always so cold and sadistic? 

History: Would you mind explaining how or why Melantha was born with a corrupt star seed? It is an uncommon thing for someone to be born with a 'corrupt' star seed, so I am wondering if something happened that caused her to be this way? Also, in your first sentence of the History section, you said that Melantha was born on a planet with the name Celestine. Is the name Celestine referring to her planet, or is that her original name before she changed it to Melantha? Additionally, could you add a small explanation on what 'revenge' Melantha exacted upon her parents? Because that moment was what caused her to be a senshi, I think knowing what exactly happened is important ^^ And finally, could you elaborate a little more on how Melantha and the senshi came to work for the same goal? 

After you get these details added, I'll move on to the remaining sections of the profile ^^ Let me know if you have any questions or need any help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime28th May 2015, 7:36 am

Okay, added the new information in purple...

Sailor Pluto wrote:
And finally, could you elaborate a little more on how Melantha and the senshi came to work for the same goal?

...however, I can't be more precise regarding this point since I have to find it out myself xDD As far as I know this will be part of the RP, so neither me nor the others can answer this yet xD We'll find out once the RP has started xD Sorry about this >.>
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime29th May 2015, 9:33 pm

I love the information regarding Melantha's star seed! I understand why you can't add the information regarding Melantha and the senshi - thanks for letting me know! Smile 

Storyline Specific Information: Is there any way you could add information about Melantha's role in this story? Does she accompany the senshi? Is she the villain? 

Powers: THAT FATAL DEVIL CURSE IS AWESOME! This will be so cool to see in roleplays! 

Weapons or Magical Items: Could you provide brief descriptions of the Appolyon Crystal and Transformation Brooch?

RP Sample: Love this! Great job, Vivie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime2nd June 2015, 7:46 am

Aww, thank you! Smile

Also, added the new information Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime2nd June 2015, 10:53 pm

Thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha   [Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] ANTAGONIST: Sailor Apollyon/Melantha

View previous topic View next topic Back to top